Tory Burch

10:25 PM

Ok we get it! You like Michael Kors… But don’t you think that there are other designers out there that might suit your interest? It can get a little annoying seeing people walk around with the same bag. To each your own! But I’m going to make it my special duty to give you more notice on other affordable designers.


Let’s give it up for Tory Burch! Launching in 2004, Tory has racked up awards like the Council of Fashion Designers of America, accessories designer of the year, and in 2014 made the most powerful woman in the world Forbes list.






I would describe the Tory Burch brand as simple, classic, with a bohemian vibe. If you are more of the flashy type, this brand might not be for you. But if you need something simple but still catches the eye than you should look more into it.


.







I love my Tory Burch purchases! I get many compliments on my eye glasses and I love the color of my new clutch bag.



Like what you see? You can check out more Tory Burch at the retailers listed below.



Retailers
Toryburch.com 
Neiman Marcus

Nordstrom

Pictures from toryburch.com 

JL

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook