The Walk into 2016

1:27 PM

Can you believe its 2016!? Where did the time go?! Anyway, I hope everyone’s 2016 is off to a great start! By the way that my planner is filling up I can tell that it's going to be a busy year, which I am OK with! 

Below is a quick outfit of the day that I did a couple weeks ago when it decided to be extremely cold! You just never know with Texas! I'm pretty sure that I was in a light cardigan the next day. Lol.








Outfit Details
Dress- Forever21 (14.00)
Coat-Old Navy (29.00)       
Boots- Bdonnas.com (39.99)
Handbag- Steven Madden (Marshall’s 39.99)
Sunglasses- Ann Taylor LOFT (12.00)

Photographer- Dashown Patton-Jacques

So my favorite item from this outfit would have to be my boots from Bdonnas.com! Trust me you will be seeing these boots often, plus they don't hurt my feet! 




What are you looking forward to accomplishing for the New Year? Is it to start a new business, to stop procrastinating on projects, or the all time favorite lose weight? Share them with me in the comments below or on Instagram!

One of my goals for 2016 is to keep growing the FYI brand. I’m just amazed at how for FYIFOREVER has come. I really think the sky is the limit on how for it can really go!


Of course I'm going to continue to bring you all more blog interviews, product reviews, and of course the Polyvore outfit inspirations! Be sure to keep with FYI daily on Instagram @fyijoycelynn and the Facebook Like Page FYI Follow Your Intuition! 



JW


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook