Save & SLAY

2:51 PM

As a blogger and stylist, a lot of my money is spent on clothes, shoes, accessories, and magazines! I had to take a moment and step back and figure out a plan on how to get everything at a decent price and not keep breaking my bank! Below are steps that I’ve taken to that have saved me time, money, and free items!

-Sign up for your favorite stores rewards programs. They work! After you purchase so many items, or spent so much money, you gain points to get free stuff or store cash. Most times stores send better coupon offers to their rewards members. Whoever knew that you can get money for spending money?!



-Sign up for store emails. I know, who wants their emails for of annoying store emails? Make a separate one just for that!

-Check the end of your receipts! How many times have you had the store clerk remind you that there are coupons at the end of the receipt and you throw them away? You’re throwing away discounts! Don’t be crazy! Save them, but beware of the expiration date!

-Fill out the surveys! I can’t tell you how many times my sister fills out Chick Fil A surveys just to get a free sandwich! Perfect for the days where it’s close to payday and you don’t have money for lunch! Lol

-Get acquainted with your favorite store employees! I can tell you that I have a bestie in every store that I’m always in! They’re able to give you heads up on deals or maybe spot a couple of extra coupons on the register!


-Sometimes you just have to do the old fashion waiting game! Believe it or not, there are some items I just can’t spend a lot of money on and I will literally wait until it goes on sale or clearance before I purchase it!


It’s ok to SLAY on a budget! I hope this helps you as much as it has helped me!



























JL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook