2017 The Year of Accomplishments

9:23 AM

The new year is finally here! I know many of you were waiting to get out of 2016 to get a fresh start! I know they are many entrepreneurs that have their goals set to get to the next level. This blog post I’m sharing some of my goals, and steps on how I’m going to complete them!

























I’ve finally started an editorial calendar to keep up with my blog post, content, sales goals, and events! I will not be overbooked this year, nor wasting time on tasks that don’t appeal to my brand. This will help you to stay organized, help you have a clear vision of where you want to take you business and brand, and it will help you stay motivated to complete tasks and check items off your calendar! Need examples?! Check out Pinterest!

My go to websites for business organization and resources are chakaylajtaylor.com, jacqueamandi.com, and xonecole.com. You’ll thank me later!


Next is to save more money! That’s an old time favorite huh? But it is a very important since I want to invest in property, own a business, and travel. To accomplish these things I’ve set out a budget on how much I need to save out of each check, which bills and loans that need to be paid, and a time frame to pay them off. I’ve finally set up an account just for my business! I can’t tell you how hard it was to keep my 8 to 5 money separate from my business money but I’m excited to see the growth with both accounts!



I need more time for reflection and take a break from life! Today’s society we are always on the go and we’re going at such a fast pace we barely make time to let our minds take a break. Mental health is just as important and should be taken seriously. I really want to establish a habit of writing in my prayer journal up to 30 minutes a day. Just expressing my gratitude for life, writing affirmations, and thoughts can be a great moment of therapy!

What goals have you set for the year? What steps are you going to do to complete those goals? Comment below or chat with me on Instagram @fyijoycelynn!

I want to wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2017!


JL

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy New Year! I just started an editorial calendar for my blog posts as well. Within a month, I'm going to get set up a page to sell original artwork on my website, which will allow me to help enhance art lovers' homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year!! That's awesome! Good luck on everything!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook