Crazy Genes or Crazy Jeans

8:28 AM

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well!! For this spring/summer seasons, I can already tell what trends are going to be H.O.T.!! I think that the cut off shorts, distressed pants, and bleached/acid wash denim are going to be the most popular. This is the perfect look for those upcoming concerts and barbecues! The best thing about this trend is that you can save money by making them yourself! You don’t have to spend $20 to $40, where as you can spend just $4 to $8 for a pair of jeans at goodwill and other thrift stores to create the same look!

Of course I’ve done some research on YouTube for D.I.Y (do it yourself) videos for cut off shorts and distressed jeans. I believe that I found a video that anyone can copy, and it is so simple! I’ve even tried it myself and it turned out cute! Check out this video from Morgan Taylor!
 





Now, there are some really talented people out there who have special skills with some scissors and a can of bleach! I’m not one of them! Check out some of Brionna’s creative work! She does shorts, pants, and vests, for men, women, and kids! You can follow her on Instagram @msgorgeous_90 and to place an order you can email her at brionajordan90@icloud.com.
 
 


 
 



 
 
Will this trend be apart of your wardrobe this season?!?
 
JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook