Summer Lips!!

3:40 PM

Happy 4th of July everyone!! I hope you all are enjoying your time with family and friends and eating some good food! While I got the day off from work, I decided to do a post on my favorite lip colors of the summer so far! All of a sudden I am obsessed with lipsticks!


Above, are colors that I have been wearing frequently this summer. From left to right I have...

Ruby Woo- MAC
Girl About Town- MAC
Up The Amp- MAC
Fan Fair- MAC (My everyday color!)
Nude #829- Wet n Wild
Sunny Citrus- Mary Kay

Lip liners
Plum- Mary Kay ( I wear this liner with my purple shade lipsticks and nude lipstick.)
Chicory- MAC (This liner goes well with just about any lipstick! It blends very well!)

A girl at the MAC store taught me a trick about the nude lipsticks. She said the you can make your own lip colors just by using lip liners! Ok, call me late, but I thought that was pretty cool!!

There is a trend that is out right now  that you would normally see in magazines or down the runway... The colors like green, yellow, and even turquoise are being put on lips for the everyday looks! Shout out to the girls who have the confidence to pull it off!  I'm not sure if I will ever go towards those colors. Right now I think I just going to keep it safe!! lol



Here are a few pics of me and my favorite lip colors!
 
Up The Amp
 

Girl About Town


Ruby Woo
 
 
 
 
What are some of your favorite lipsticks and colors this season?!
 
 
JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook