What Do You Think Of...

6:44 PM

Rihanna's hair! It's grey? My guess is that when you have money and you get bored, you can do whatever the hell you want! That's the vibe that I get from her! lol Me, personally, I like it on her! I think to keep her looking young with this hair color, she is to wear make-up at all times! lol. I feel like the hair can  make her look decades older if she doesn't wear any make-up.

 



This is my deal... Rihanna is definitely a trendsetter and a lot of young women look up to her for style inspiration. Why do I feel like there are going to a lot more grey heads in a couple of weeks?! lol.

Well, you know my saying... If you have the confidence to wear it, then wear it!!

Shout out to the people whose hair is NATURALLY grey! ;-)


Do you like Rihanna's hair? Take the poll and leave a comment below!!


Do You Like Rihanna's Grey Hair?

 

 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love her hair! I was actually thinking of installing a grey weave myself last week!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!! Make sure you do a blog post on it. I would love to see it!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook