Ming Lee: My Full Book Event

11:33 PM

It’s Monday but I’m motivated to grind this week! Last weekend I got a chance to attend beauty expert and business mogul, Ming Lee, beauty mix, mingle and networking event to debut her marketing handbook - Best Marketer Wins held at the illustrious Bill Lowe Arts Gallery in Buckhead Atlanta, GA!

It was Atlanta's Bronner Brothers Hair Show weekend so that means that there was plenty of networking. The event featured a complimentary cocktail bar provided by Seagram's Gin with signature drinks, small gourmet bites by Pretti Plates, Seagram's infused cupcakes by Sweet Shots Cupcakes, as well as shopping with local and national brands. 




Turn-table queen, DJ Reese, kept the energy high spinning today’s top hits while guests networked and danced the night away. When the lady of the night arrived, Ming's 'Snob Mobb' lined up out the door to purchase and receive their own personal signed copy of the highly anticipated Best Marketer Wins book. 




"Tonight was one of my most proud moments thus far," Ming Lee states, "it is always important for me to not only engage with the people who support me and helped shape me in to who I am today, but to also share my knowledge, my trials & triumphs and give them my version of how to make it from the ground up with my book the Best Marketer Wins. I hope all of those who came out enjoyed a night of fun and will also take something from this book to help them grow into largely successful brands as well."














It was a pleasure for FYIFOREVER.com to be a part of the event! It was cool to know that we weren’t the only ones to travel to attend! We met vendors that were from New Orleans, Detroit, and of course Atlanta!




Congratulations to Ming Lee for all that she’s accomplished with her brand! We look forward to see what’s next!

JL 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Good to know about this book event! I am fond of reading good books. Usually I attend all such events at local Chicago event venues and have a huge collection of different books. Keep posting such informative stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook