I Adore Collection

8:34 PM

What is that one item us women can never have too many of?! LIPSTICKS!! When it comes to lipsticks and lip gloss we have a different shade for every mood! For me, I need them everywhere in sight! This means I have to have them in my purse, car, and even my work desk.

Today I’m going to tell you about another brand that you need to add to your lipstick collection. I Adore Collection is a new cosmetic line with six different shades that contains Vitamin E for its soothing and healing properties, and also includes a touch of vanilla, a natural extract.

Their packaging is awesome! It comes in this black satin draw string bag which means you can purchase more than one and keep them all together! 






Check out the selfies below! I got a chance to try out a few shades to share my point of view with you all!


This shade called Adore is a great if you’re going for a more bold and bright look. I definitely would love to pair it with a darker lip liner. This is perfect if you’re going out and a good transition color for spring to summer. 


I have a thing for a dark lip so the lip color Classy is perfect in my eyes! 


Vintage Love is your everyday neutral color. With this color you can’t go wrong!







All of the lipsticks go on super smooth. I like that even though they're matte, there is still some type of moisture in them. I can be honest with you. My lips are sensitive and do peel easily but I do not have that problem with this brand.


      Would I purchase the remaining three? Uh yes! You too can purchase all six shades at www.iadorecollection.com and follow them on Instagram  @iadorecollection!



JL

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook