FYI Style Story

7:52 AM

Hey everyone! Happy Monday! I’m starting a new segment on the blog called FYI Style Story. I’m excited about this segment because it will allow me to show case the fashionistas and the fly young men that I come across. I love interviewing people and finding out where their inspiration comes from in their outfits and their intake on fashion!  

Today’s first style story entry is Courtney from Houston, TX! My fellow lumberjack keeps it fabulous! Go ahead and check out Courtney’s story now!

Courtney states, “I dress based on how I feel the night before. If I feel like dressing casual I will throw on a pair of shorts or jeans, crop tee or screen tee with sneakers or sandals. If I feel like dressing up or feeling spiffy I will throw on a pair of khakis or slacks, a button down with a bow tie, a fedora and a pair of oxfords.”

                         


“Other people influence my style I love to people watch and observe to think of ideas to recreate an outfit and make it my own. Magazines also influence me such as Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, and Vogue.”
As far as trends or outfit regrets she says, “I regret nothing in life period and that applies to my outfits, all fashion trends repeat themselves approximately every 20 years so there is a chance that what you once wore will come back in style and your kids might also end up wearing the same thing as well.”

“In the new future after I graduate Stephen F. Austin this December I plan to go into professional styling or becoming a personal shopper or buyer and moving to New York. I’m over Texas ! Be on the lookout for me in the near future!”

Courtney, I couldn’t agree with you more about moving out of Texas! Good luck to you and congrats on graduating this fall! I know you are going to do great!

Want to see more of Courtney?! Follow her on…
Instagram: @Justmecbanks 

Twitter: @MrsMostBoosted  
Facebook: Courtney Janae









JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook