FYI The Weekender: Cosign Magazine Issue Release Party and The Natural Hair Expo

7:20 PM

Hey everyone! Tomorrow is Friday! FINALLY! I hope you all had a great week. These posts are from the events that I attended about two weeks ago. First, I attended the Cosign magazine issue release party in Dallas.The view from the roof top was amazing! It was nice seeing Dallas from a different view. There wasn’t much networking going on, so I glad that my sister and her friend came along with me.

We did have a very short stay at the party but you can find more pictures and information about the magazine at CosignMag.com






Next, I attended the 2nd annual Natural Hair Expo in Tyler. There was advice given, prizes, vendors, and networking! I had a really great time and it was definitely worth driving back to Tyler at 8 o’clock in the morning! Not only was I there to do some press but I was given the privilege to help out with the fashion show. Check out a few snap shots from the event!





 

 
  Ms. Kebrina is an aspiring make-up artist! Can't you tell!? Gorgeous!!



 
 Ms. Shirley has to be the flyest 64 year old walking around!! Don't you agree!?
 
 

I want to thank Gwen and Kathy for letting me help out. It was a great experience and I’m looking for forward to working with these ladies again next year!

 
 
 
 
JL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook