VMA's Fashion Breakdown

9:08 PM

So who got the chance to watch the MTV Video Music Awards??!! I watched most of it. We all know who is the talk of the town country right now, and that is Miley Cyrus! Besides her jaw dropping performance with Robin Thicke, there were other parts of the show that were worth talking about. Like, Justin Timberlake’s performance (PHENOMENAL!!), the mini Nsync reunion, and of course the fashion!! The pictures below are some of my favorite looks of the night and the most memorable moments!


Here is Rita Ora in a Alexandre Vauthier Couture gown. I promise this is one of her best dressed moments! Sometimes her wardrobe can get on the corky side. The only thing is that I felt like it was a bit too dressy for the VMA's. I would have loved to see her in this at the Grammy’s, but she did a good job though!!
 

Next, we have 2 Chainz in Versace of course!
 
 

Katy Perry rocked the red carpet in a leopard print Emanuel Ungaro dress. 
 

I’m so excited that Danity Kane is making a comeback! I hope everyone is able to get along this time! Anyway, they look great and I can’t wait to hear some new music from them!  
     

Rihanna came to the show looking real comfy but glamed!



I did not expect ‘Nsync to perform! Nice surprise MTV! I felt like I was in middle school all over again! (Don’t judge me!!) Like I’ve mentioned before Justin did a great job! His performance had to be at least 15 to 20 minutes long and he did not miss a breath, beat, or dance move!




Ciara and Future are turning into my favorite couple (besides me and my boo lol)!! Future looks dapper in his Alexander McQueen suit, while Ciara looks stunning in her Givenchy Couture gown. This is another look that I think would look perfect for the Grammy’s but hey they still looked great!
 
 
Miley, Miley, Miley... Where do I start!? I can say that she is definitely in her own lane! The discussion of her performance can be discussed from so many different views. Could it be that she’s a troubled child-star actress, is she going down the wrong path? Or, you can view her as being young and just wanting to have fun and not taking life too seriously. I don’t have too much to say about her performance other than that somebody from MTV must like it and was willing to pay her to perform, and she has given me the motivation to do more squats. No droopy booty’s around here!! LOL

 
 



What was your take on the VMA’s?! Who was your favorite? Are people overreacting about Miley’s performance? If you haven’t checked it out yet check a social media site near you! LOL
Sources and Images
Neicolebithcie.com
Mtv.com
Huffpost.com
New York Daily News
 
JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook