YSL Inspired Tee

9:35 PM

I think I’m obsessed with black and white! It’s just so classy and I believe that it will never go out of style! This YSL inspired t-shirt is from jibbyjewelsgalore.com. I’ve been wanting a Celine t-shirt for forever but of course they stay sold out (real and inspired!) So, I went with the next best thing which is this YSL shirt.



The great thing about these shirts is that you can dress them up or down. You can rock it with some cute jeans or my option, the cute black ankle dress pants. I’m so ready for cooler weather because this shirt would be super with a black blazer.

You know when you order from these online boutiques you never really know the quality of the products that you order. I was very surprised at the quality of this shirt. It is super soft and comfy and extra white! I really like my YSL shirt and I can’t wait to see how I style it next time!

Check out jibbyjewelsgalore.com for more accessories and designer t-shirts.


JL

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook