K Mills Collection

9:15 PM

 Hello, hello, hello!! It’s been a lil minute huh!? Well I’m back and I’m excited to share with you events I’ve attended and other fashion news!

This past weekend I attended the Southern Dallas Magazine Art Wine Jazz Fashion event that presented the new clothing line by Kenya Mills, the K Mills Collection. There were goodie bags, fundraising, networking, and of course great fashion. I haven’t seen a great looking crowd in so long; it was nice to see people put in great effort in their choice of clothing for the affair!



The new K Mills collection consists of vibrant colors, which are perfect for the summer season, and different styles that will have you ready for any occasion!  






My favorite is the yellow suit! Do you know how many heads you will have turning in this suit! I like how it’s not your traditional pants and jacket. The pants are high waist and are slim at the ankle, and the jacket has a peplum, flared look. Love it!  


 
Kenya couldn’t have picked a better model! LaTasha made these garments look so chic and effortless.
A huge congratulation goes out to Kenya Mills! You rock and I can’t wait to see what’s next!






 
Kenya Mills with guest



 
 
Myself with DeDe McGuire from K104


  So are you ready to place your order yet!? For inquires on prices and available colors email  KMillsCollection@yahoo.com

Profession pictures by D.Lacy Photography (@dlacyphoto)
JW

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello, my name is Raymoondo Lee. I'm a aspiring Motivational Speaker and also launching a clothing line called "MOONDOWEAR" with the glow in the dark logo. I call my clothing "MOTIVATIONAL WARE". Hope to connect with you soon and talk business. I'm local here in Dallas. Best Regardes, MOONDO

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook