Good Girl Gone Bad

11:23 PM

Going into wardrobe styling I want to be able to take on all kinds of styles and themes. It seem like my strong points are doing more classy looks and your all American teenagers. With this photo shoot I was wanting go for a more edgy look. My model Whitney had the perfect hairstyle, Latisha from L’Miche Boutique supplied me with an awesome neck piece, and Bojack gave me made my vision into reality with his camera lens.  
 

 

It’s hard for me to lose that classy touch, so I just had to have a blazer. I had Whitney to go bra-less along with this cross statement necklace to give that bad girl vibe.

 
 
 
 


 

 
 



I have more photo shoots coming up so I have no choice to get better right! J I do believe in challenging yourself to produce growth. It’s not easy putting yourself out there as an “artisit”, and sharing your ideas with others, but I believe that hard work pays off and I’m ready to see where this stylist life will take me!

Special Thanks to…
Model-Whitney
Photographer-Bojack
Accessories- LaTisha L’Miche Boutique

 

 
JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook