Fall Obsessions

2:33 PM

 Fall is officially here! That means back to scarves, blazers, tights, and boots for me! Here is a list of my fall favorites and trends...

Nudes and chocolates
Whether it’s a lip stick or fingernail polish, these colors are perfect for the season. Nothing says effortless chic than a natural face topped off with a nude lipstick.

Thanks to my make-up artist Keriana that introduced me to the chocolate lip stick. What’s crazy is that she created it herself with just a brown liner and the Velvet Teddy lip stick from MAC! #skills



 
Mary Kay-Beaute' Natruelle
MAC-Photo
MAC-Velvet Teddy
Mary Kay-Chocolate
Beauty Control-Bare
Glamour RX-Brilliant Sand
Mary Kay-Lip Liner Cappuccino
 
 
 
 
Let’s not forget everybody’s favorite fall lippies in wine, deep purples, and even black! Above is an autumn lip color list that I took from Instagram. These colors you can create or search for them at your favorite make up counter and drug store!
 
 
Floppy Hats & Fedoras
Floppy hats have been a fashionistas favorite since the last fall season. I love wearing mine when it’s cold and rainy or being stylish working behind the scenes of a photo shoot.
 
And fellas, go ahead and purchase you a fedora for the fall! It’s just not for the warm weather to go along with your man sandals! Go ahead and try pairing it with your favorite blazer!

 
 

 

 
Fur
 
I promise I should have been born in New York or New Jersey the way I’m obsessed with fur! I need to move north so I can have a reason to wear them. Texas people be about to have a heart attack when they see someone with fur! LOL

Don’t just try it in your traditional brown, black, or leopard! Go loud and try a colored fur!

 

 

I can’t wait to snag this eco-friendly fur piece from To Be think and Wear!  Be sure to check out the Autumn/Winter collection at tobethinkandwear.com 
 
 
 The cut-out boot                                                   

I think these cut out boots are so unique but I have no clue on how to wear them! Are you supposed to wear socks?! Anyway, they’re cute and they add some edge to your old plain boot.

 
 
 

 
The Pants Suit

To be honest, a tailored perfect pants suit is classic for any season! Having a black or grey pants suit is a must but having one in a bright color you will be making a statement!
 
 

 


 

So we all have trouble finding out what colors are in for the season. Well, I came across this awesome site called colorsolutionsinternational.com that had colors and hues that will have you set for the fall! Check it out below! 




It’s still pretty early in the season so there could possibly be a part 2 of my fall obsessions, but what do you think of the list so far?! Comment below!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook