#OOTD On Aboard!!

9:56 PM

A couple weeks ago I got a chance to take a couple of shots in some of my fall favorites! That would include my big brim hat, army colors, button up and a statement necklace.

My main purpose of this post is to let others know that you can shop at some of the most inexpensive stores and still look fab! Check out the photos below and the outfit details list!






















Outfit Details
Shirt-rainbow $9
Pants-Rainbow $15
Booties(shoes)- Payless $25
Statement necklace- Forever21 $10
Handbag-Forever21 $12
Hat-Forever21 $17

It’s always nice teaming up with my photographer Dashown! And special thank you Keriana for my make-up! It hasn't been very cool lately, so I haven't been able to pull out the big guns (blazers, long boots) yet!! I can't wait to share my next fall look! What have been your fall favorites so far?!




JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook