Texas Girl, New York State of Mind

8:40 PM

My 2nd blogiversary and my first year of styling are coming up! Time really does fly by!  Unfortunately I will not be having the Fall Fashion Mixer 2014… Things happen and you don’t want your work to be rushed. Hopefully things will go better planned next time and we can have another success event!

In substitute of not having the mixer I was able to start on my styling portfolio! I got my glam squad together and we made some magic happen in front of the camera! 

 According to my glam squad and models, the New York theme was "so Joyce"!! That “I’m in a hurry, let me grab my Starbucks and catch a cab” kind of look! To me, the models gave me a feel like they were important and you wanted to know where they were going!!



 

***Glam Squad***

Photographer- Dashown of Chic Photography
Hairstylist- Queena Mwanda of Mwandas Annointed and Appoited Hair Studio and Beauty Supply
Make-Up Artist- Keriana Gainer(@renee_2006)
Accessories/Shoes- Latisha Humber of L’Miche Boutique (@lmicheboutique)
Warbrobe Stylist- Joyce-Lynn Williams (@fyijoycelynn)



 

 


 


 
Below is a list of pieces that were to put together from Clothes Mentor!
Gianni Bini suit-$20
Simply Vera jacket -$24
Polka Dot button up- $8
Fur vest-$24

 

Special thank you to Kathy Bosley and the staff of Clothes Mentor! They are always so welcoming and helpful every time I stop by! Be sure to stop by their store if you’re in the Tyler area!
 


And that’s a wrap!! Special thank you to my models! You ladies were beyond awesome and I hope to work with you again! Thank you again to my glam squad, Melissa and Whitney from 20Two10, and Kathy and staff from Clothes Mentor! Now it’s time start thinking about the next shoot!



JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook