Summer Lovin'

8:26 AM

 Summer is the perfect time to mix bright colors and prints! In this blog post I’ll share a couple looks that I like to mix together.


Stripes and polka dots are a great way to get started in mixing and matching prints. Most people don’t think that they would be able to pull it off but these two prints make an easy transition. Just make sure they are within the same color palate, if not the same colors.

For this look I was able to take a navy blue and white stripe top, and a navy and white polka dot skirt and add accent colors mustard yellow and tangerine orange to complete the look! 






Outfit Details
Top-Gianni Bini
Skirt- Versona
Shoes- Cato’s
Belt- Forever 21
Cuff Bracelet- Whip Lash Accessories


My next look gave me more of a 90s feel! We all love the 90’s fashion right?! I love my leopard shoes by Steve Madden! Leopard is definitely the new black for me! They’re the only 4 in heels that don’t kill my feet by the end of the day! LOL 








Outfit Details
Top-BCBGeneration
Pants- BCBGeneration
Jean Jacket- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden
 Sunglasses- Old Navy
Necklace- Forever 21




Photography- Laura Moore (IG @_gentlewoman)

Make-Up & Faux Locs- Keri Gainer (IG @renee_200626)


JL


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook