The Simple Life

10:19 AM

What’s simpler than a white shirt and a good pair of jeans? It’s the perfect combination to dress up or down. Consider it to be a blank canvas!

It’s not scorching hot here in Texas just yet so wearing a pair of jeans aren't frowned upon right now! 


 I scored this awesome pair of flared jeans from New York & Company. They have a stretch in them, high waist, and they’re dark wash which makes for a great pair of jeans in my eyes. For ladies with wide hips and larger thighs, a dark wash is a good way to camouflage those features.  

If you can’t tell, I’m so obsessed with fringe! When I seen this top in my New York & Company coupon booklet that comes in the mail, I was in the mall to purchase it the very next day! I’m not kidding you! 


For jewelry, I’m a fan of stacking thin gold necklaces. The older I get I notice that my choices in jewelry are being more simple. But stacking the necklaces allows me to make it more of a statement.

Outfit Details
Shirt- New York & Company
Jeans- New York & Company
Shoes- Steve Madden
Clutch- F21 Red
Cuff Bracelet- F21 Red
Long Necklace- Versona
Heartbeat Necklace- Gilt Trip Jewelry (@gilt.trip.jewelty)

My second outfit gives me more of a hipster vibe! It’s very playful and fun. All of the pieces might not match but they look great together. I’ve been saying for the past months that matching is so overrated! (Blog post on mix and matching coming soon!) 


 Outfit Details
Shirt- Ann Taylor Loft
Boyfriend Jeans- Old Navy
Shoes- Steve Madden
Hat- Forever 21
Cuff Bracelet- F21 Red
Long Necklace- Versona
Heartbeat Necklace- Gilt Trip Accessories 


Photography by Dashown Jacques (@djacques_photography)


JL


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook