Feeling Green

3:31 PM

If you ask me what’s the hottest color out this season I will definitely say green! I’m personally obsessed with it and it looks like some of our favorite celebrities and style influences are too!

You’re most likely to see emerald, olive, and forest shades of green. The emerald shade is great for the holiday season!




Style Tips: New Years will be here before you know it! Instead of looking like everyone wearing black, opt for a green gown. Oh, and don’t forget the sequins!


So if you’re not ready to commit to the color yet, try it out on outerwear. A nice duster or cape coat would bring any simple outfit to life!





Will you be adding this color to your fall wardrobe!? Let me know in the comments below or let me know on Instagram @fyiforever!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook