B2B Style Guide 2019

1:36 AM


       It's been long time, I shouldn't left you! I know, I know, I haven't blogged in FOREVER! I took on so much the last six months on 2018 that blogging needed to take a backseat. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING A BREAK! Sometimes we need to take a break so we can come back and be even better! I definitely miss the authenticity of blogging. I'm just now realizing this is where my personality shows with my craft. I mean Instagram is dope but writing and this blog is heart.  
      So... Did you know that the one year anniversary of the Back To The Basics Style Guide is coming up? That was fast right?! 



My goal for the style guide is to continue to share the importance of basic pieces. Having a warbrode that you can transition into many areas in your life that will save you time and money. 


As you can see in both outfit pictures I have the same jeans, same boots, and black top. Notice how the outfit can change just by switching the outerwear and adding accessories like a hat and bucket bag. 


5 Cool Things about the B2B Style Guide 

1. Not only does it give you detailed info about apparel but it states must haves for accessories and shapewear.
2. Outfit Inspirations 
3. Exclusive store list 
4. A detailed list of what clothing items work for your body type.
5. A checklist to take inventory of your own closet on what to purchase and what to get rid of! 

Of course there's more than 5 cool things about the style guide but you'll have to purchase it to see! 





Outfit Details

Jean Jacket- F21
Hat- F21
Leather Jacket- Old Navy 
Jeans- JCPenney 
Boots- Target 
Turtleneck Top- H&M
Turtleneck Sweater- BCBG 
Tan Bucket Purse- H&M

Cool thing is that the Back To The Basics Style Guide is on SALE now at a discounted rate with FREE shipping! It's the beginning of the year, so let's get these closets in order! Available now at FYIthecloset.bigcartel.com!

-JL

Photographer @djacques_photography 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook