FYI Hair Diaries: Length Check!!

7:34 PM

Good evening everyone!! I hope you all are doing well! I'm here to give you a quick hair update!! When I took out my Virgin Brazilian hair there was definitely some hair growth!  It was about a six month stretch between this relaxer and my last one. I have not decided when I will get my next relaxer yet, but it is no time soon!






January 2013
 

May 2013
 
 
Remember I made a goal to have at least 2 inches by May?  Well, I believe I met my goal! My next goal is to have at least 2 more inches by the end of summer.

At this very moment I do have a weave. I know what you're thinking!! For what, right? Well, for the cake day I wanted some swing action, so I had my sissy to sew in a few tracks of my "usual". Don't know what my "usual" is?? Check out my previous post here!!

 My cell phone is out of commission right now, so I do not have any pics to post from my birthday gathering. (Insert sad face here!) But, here are a couple pics from my birthday weekend of what I wore!




 

Outfit Details
Shirt- My Boyfriend's closet! lol
Shorts- JCPenny's
Shoes- Sperry Top Siders
Bag- Steve Madden (Marshall's)
Sunnies- F21






Outfit Details
Top- H&M (Beyonce Collection)
Maxi Skirt- Wetseal
Sandals- Wetseal
Bag- Steven Madden




I will not have this hair in longer than 3 weeks. I have made plans to wear my real hair for most of the summer and to get some box braids in July. My mind is always changing, so no telling what I will have next!







Next week I will do a hair post on how I plan to maintain the length and thickness of my hair!
Good Day People!!

JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook