Summertime Fine: Throwing Shade!!

8:36 PM

Summer is here and I’m here to show you what accessories and clothes need to be a part of your summer wardrobe!!

You may call them shades, sunnies, hater blockers, or sunglasses... Whatever you call them, you will surely need them in this summer sun! You find those perfect pair of sunglasses to complete your outfit!  I LOVE sunglasses! I feel like you can never have too many! My favorites are the cat eyes, aviators, and any Ray-Ban styles. Also, the bigger the sunglasses, the better! :-)

Let’s take a look at this season hottest brands and trends!







Below are some sunglasses from Ray-Ban. These styles are classic! Ray-Ban has been around for decades and just like wine they get better with age!









 



 
 
When I become rich I will be sure to purchase some Tom Ford sunglasses. Most of them retail for $200 to $500, maybe more. To be honest, even when I come into a large amount of money I still don't know if I could pay $500 for some sunglasses! 0_o Anyway, I adore their sleek and chic frames. I know if I were to try on a pair my diva status will be on HIGH! Watch out now!

 

No suggested retailers. You can find sunglasses just about anywhere!!

What styles will you be wearing this summer?!


JL 

Photos:
Bloomingdales.com
Ran-Ban.com
forgals.net

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook