Haus:Events Haus Party Fashion Show

8:27 PM

A few weeks ago I attended the Haus Party fashion show in Dallas. Overall, the show was great! Ashley the CEO is definitely doing her thing with her productions. What I’ve noticed was that you can tell what kind of crowd she is going to bring in by the designers featured and the theme of the show. The theme was based on street fashion, so I could tell that the audience was younger than the last fashion show.

 This show was important to me because it was my first time getting a media badge. I guess beginner’s luck was not with me that night! I learned that you have to hustle to get a good photo, and it’s more like every photographer for themselves. Every show is a learning experience and I know that I will get better with time!

Check out some of the looks from the show!
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Special thanks to Damiracle from Luvly Miracles for my shorts! I love them! She did a really good job! Want to see more of her work?! Follow her on Instagram  @Luvlymiracles or for inquires email her at luvlymiracles@yahoo.com
 
 
I had a great time and going to these events is always a pleasure!!
On to the next show people!!

JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook