Summer Headpieces

1:13 PM

Headpieces and headbands have been a cool accessory this season. From chain headbands to flower crowns, to head scarves, you can transform your look with either one!

Flower crowns are no longer made just for weddings! Wear this with a cute tank and a maxi skirt and you’re good to go!





Chain headpieces are perfect for special occasions and fun photo shoots. I think they are extra nice on ladies with pixie haircuts!

 
 
 

Below check out more headbands and turban looks!






 



Hey it’s me! Lol. This outfit was so randomly put together but it worked! The headband I have on is from 20Two10, a local boutique here in Tyler. You know how when you purchase new headbands and they hurt the first couple times you wear them? Well not this one! It was a perfect fit like it was made just for me! I love the simplicity of the band, it’s definitely something I can wear on a regular day.




 

 
Outfit Details
Headband- 20two10
Double bar necklace-20Two10
Top-G by Guess
Maxi skirt- Body Central

Sandals- Cato’s

Photography credit- My mom!!

 
Don’t these headbands make you feel like you should be on a beach, or on someone’s vacation!!?? What are some of your favorite headbands this season!?


JL


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook