The Resort Life

6:01 PM

It’s almost summer! I know most of you are gearing up for those vacation trips but you can use some inspiration on what to wear. When I think of a resort I think about stripes, blue and white combos with red accents, all white, and gold accessories. You can't forget a good sandal and wedge heels.

Below, check out some of my resort inspired looks.





Stripes are a closet classic so you can find them at just about any store! My favorite stores to shop at for nautical looks are Marshall’s, Old Navy, Gap, H&M, and Dillards.



These looks are also great for the upcoming Memorial Day holiday!







I hope this might have helped you out a bit! If you use one of our Polyvore sets for inspiration, tag us on Instagram! Use the hashtag #FYIResortLife to share your look!

JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook