Savon Luxe

4:46 PM

Vacation time is finally here! (insert raise hand emoji here) When you’re getting ready for vacation what are two things you’re trying to figure out? What are you wearing and how you’re going to wear your hair? This blog post I’m going to give you the 411 about Savon Luxe, a luxury hair company, and the woman behind it!  

Samantha Woodside is no stranger when it comes to virgin hair. She mentions that her obsession with hair in college led her to start her own virgin hair company. Read her interview below on how she’s dominating the hair industry!



How are you running a successful business in such an oversaturated market?
Well, what’s for you is for you. I believe in true quality and creating a trustworthy relationship with customers. Branding is also important because that is what's going to separate you from other companies.

What are some of the methods that you use to get you product out there?
Of course social media and automatic email. We actually communicate with our customers. When they comment on our pictures on Instagram, we respond.

How do you know when it’s a good time to add a product or another service?
I knew that it was time for me to add shampoo and conditioner when my customers started asking me what products to use on our virgin hair. I no longer wanted to send them to others brands. I want to become a one-stop shop.


What motivates you to keep going?
Honestly, my clients. Every good review and returning customer make me believe that I’m doing something right. I have clients with Alopecia and cancer patients, it makes me grateful to know that I’ making women feel beautiful.

What can we expect to see from Savon Luxe in 5 years?
A full-service salon, an affiliate program for salons and individuals who want to sell the hair, more collaborations with well-known hair stylists, and digital campaigns. Our customers live visuals!

What are some of the lessons that you have learned in running a business?
One lesson that I've learned is that you have to be patient and be determined.



Being an entrepreneur, there are those days where you feel restless and not inspired. What is a quote or song, puts you back into beast mode?
Anything from Young Jeezy! Jezzy will put me in that hustle spirit! lol
What I've learned about the "virgin hair" industry is that you have to do you research and actually check out the reviews and website. PLEASE go check out Savon Luxe FAQ page! She is truly educating what's real and what's not on the quality of virgin hair. Plus, her branding is so on point! I absolutely love the colors and the quality of the website and photography!

What I like about posting different brands are the owners and the stories behind it. What each owner that I’ve spoken with have in common is that they are all passionate about what they do. Samantha has a great personality and I can see that translating into her business. We wish her continued success!

Be sure to visit the Savon Luxe website and Instagram @savonluxe! Her branding is so on point! I absolutely love the colors and the quality of the website and photography!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook