FYI 2014 Best Dressed Males

9:39 PM


This list of best dressed males is just my opinion of whose hot and who you need to look out for! Some familiar faces but I’m sure you’re going to meet some newbies!

I’m normally a fan of athlete’s attire off the field or court. It’s either way too much or its just not cute… But off the court Lebron James is pretty dapper! From fitted suits to sweater vest, more than just his on the court skills are being noticed!
 
 
 
 





 
 

Scott Disick is more than just a Kardashian tag along! He has set himself up to be a future style icon. I haven’t quite figured out what Disick does for a living. All I know is that whatever he does, he looks good doing it!  

 
 
 
 


 

I remember when Michael B. Jordan was co-starring on the soap opera All My Children. Boy has he come along way from those cornrolls! I’m glad to see that he has transformed into this breakout star. This past award season he stayed photo ready  on the red carpets with his designer suits. I’m excited to see what’s next for his career!
 





If Kanye didn’t make my list he probably would have came after me! LOL I kid, I kid! To be honest admire Kanye for taking on fashion. I like that he just doesn’t limit himself to being a “rap star”. Being able to take on many aspects such as architecture, fashion, and art is a good look which helps him keep scoring those awesome endorsements.

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
          
Last but not least, my favorite fashion forward male right now is Pharrell!! He walks to the beat of his own drum! LITERALLY!! I love that he can be GQ suave then transform into this skateboard kid. Is he finally going to share his aging secrets or nah?! LOL

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 



So what do you think of the list? Did you have someone in mind that didn’t make the list?

JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook