FYI Summer16 Favorites

2:24 PM


We’re half way through the summer and there are some items that you need to get before the summer season ends! Below is a list of my summer must haves. Check it out! 

Off the shoulder shirts are majorly trending for the season! They’re perfect for casual day events or great for dressing up for evening dates! I can’t tell you how many I have, I’m obsessed with them!





I’ve randomly found a less expensive brand for getting matte lips! NYX is a good replacement if you don’t feel like spending $18 on a lipstick or lip gloss from MAC.I believe that you can find them at your favorite drug store or beauty supply retailer.



You can never have too many sunglasses! As you can see I’m all about clear frames right now! Be sure to check out A Friends Closet (@afriendscloset) and Don Smith (@donthejunkman) for all the coolest frames.










Flare jeans are certainly trending again! I just love the way they look and most are pretty comfortable. 






This Texas heat ain’t playing right now! (Yes, I said ain’t!) Due to the heat I’m not a big fan of wearing a lot of makeup. I’ve found a great alternative to getting a beat face without all the heaviness. So I’ve swapped out my MAC foundation for the Mary Kay CC cream tinted moisturizer. I also use it with the Mary Kay mineral powder and MAC’s N45 cream concealer for my blemishes and under my eyes.







There’s nothing more comfortable than throwing on a maxi dress in this very warm weather. This summer season be sure to get you a floral or paisley printed one.








White blouses are closet staples. They're great paired with jeans, your favorite striped pants, or printed shorts.



 Thanks to Beyonce, she's had everyone screaming “Lemonade” and wearing the color yellow and lemons this spring and summer. K MillsCollection  has a great selection of yellow in tops dresses, pants, and jumpsuits!








My summer go to stores are Earth Bound (Broadway Square Mall), Target, Versona (Cumberland Village), White House Black Market (Broadway Square Mall) . Check out their summer selections right now! 

The 90s are back! The choker is a must have accessory this summer! I was rocking them before they were even back in style! I'm just saying! lol 

You can get them pretty much anywhere now. My go to places are Agaci, Versona, and Forever 21. 








And there you have it! My Summer 16 fashion favorites! Did I miss anything?! Be sure to comment below!


JL



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook