Coffee & Conversation

3:06 PM


Happy Friday! For this outfit post I wanted to do something fun and cute but still have a grown up feel. I love stripes and I love wide leg pants! So the fact that I found the two together was a win!




I was a little worried about the pants though. I didn’t want it to come off clown-ish, so I had to be cautious about what shirt I was going to pair it with.





Denim Shirts are a closet staple! You can’t go wrong with having one in rotation. There’s so many outfits you can create with a denim (chambray) shirt.


Outfit Details
Denim Shirt- Tommy Hilfiger (TJ Max 24.99)
Pants- Target (On Sale $12.00)
Shoes- Steve Madden (Dillard’s)
Sunglasses- Ann Taylor Loft ($12.00)
Handbag- Michael Kors (Macy’s)
PomPom Accessory- TopShop 
Necklace- Icing by Claire’s


Photographer- Dashown Jacques (@jacques_photography)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook