I Want That Old Thing Back...

2:13 PM

Between the hair, the outfits, and the settings, I was getting some type of romantic, vintage, island vibes.

So I have a new secret shopping place called Earthbound. I’m sure the store isn’t new but it’s new to me! Majority of all the pieces in these two outfits came from there! Their clearance is awesome, especially when they’re having their buy one get one half off sales. 



I’m not really into maxi dresses but I absolutely loved the back of the dress and how it doesn’t button all the way down in the front. 



Outfit Details
Dress- Earthbound ($34.00)
Accessories (rings and bracelet)- Earthbound (Clearance! $5-$7)  

Shoes- Clothes Mentor ($12.00) 



I couldn’t pass up this top from New York &Company! As soon as I seen it I was like “Lemonade”! It so reminds me of Beyonce’s dress in the ‘Hold Up” video. 








And how cute is this necklace!?! It looks like a party exploded on my neck but I like it! LOL.






Outfit Details
Shirt- New York & Company ($15.00)
Pants- Old Navy
Shoes- Michael Kors
Accessories- Earthbound
Clutch- A Friends Closet (Instagram- @afriendscloset)




I want to say THANK YOU to Dashown (Photographer) and Keriana (Makeup Artist) for being a part of this photo shoot! It came out AMAZING! Be sure to follow them on Instagram at @djacques_photography and @makeupbymskeri!



JL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook