Boy Meets Girl

7:11 PM

No I'm not talking about cross dressing... I'm talking about taking young men items and just adding a feminine touch to it. The most popular items worn by girls are snapbacks, beanies, Jordan's, graphic tees, and sweat shirts, just to name a few. Outfits like these are perfect on those days you just don't feel like dressing up to go to class or running to the store.

Stores and Items
Forever 21 and has a good selection on mimics of boys clothes. But if they have a boy section in the store just go ahead and shop in their section!

H&M has a great selection of beanies this fall.

I'm not a fan of Jordan shoes but I'm sure you can pick some up at most of the athletic shoe stores (Champs, Finshline, etc.)

With my boy look I wear usually wear Vans (Journey's, Shoe Carnival). Chucks and Adidas are a good option also (most shoe stores).

As far as bottoms, you can go with cargo shorts or pants, tights to make it more feminine, or you can never go wrong with some skinny jeans.

Or, how about just taking a few items from your boyfriend! That's what I do from time to time!

Now check out some celebs on how they rock a boy's look! ; )


 


We all know that this is not a trend that just came around. There are some ladies from the 90's that rocked just as good if not better than the girls in the game today.




As I end this post I'm going to leave you with a video that has many tomboy looks for you to choose from! Throwback moment! Well, not too throwback... But here is Ciara's "Like A Boy" video.
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 


 

 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook