Make Over Monday!

11:15 PM

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm presenting to you my make over Monday! Its something just for fun and gives people an opportunity to play dress up!
Meet... Alexis, 19, student. Now originally we were suppose to go to mall and get the make-up professionally done but then I decided to just do it myself! I feel like i need to up my skills in the make-up department anyway!

For starters, we touched up the hair a bit. My sister is the hair expert, so luckily she didn't mind using her A1 faltiron skills for my make over. The hairstyle that I wanted to achieve for Alexis is that Rated R Rihanna look.
 

As, for make-up I wanted to create something natural but with a little edge. For eye shadow I just went a little heavy with the light gold and browns. She has great bone structure so I definitely what to define those cheekbones of hers. I did a light conture on the cheeks and highlighted them with a bronzer. For the lips I picked a dark gold with some light shimmer, then top it off with a gloss for some shine.

 


As far as wardrobe, I wanted to do something simple but chic. I pulled a simple black sweater, denim skinny's, and some chunky boots. I think with this outfit the accessories made it complete. The black sweater made the dangle gold earrings (MADE BY ME!) and the printed bangles stand out.

 
The final look...


Alexis you did great! I was so happy to know that you loved the look want to keep this look up! Thank you soo much for participating!!


JL








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook