Product jUnKiE!!!

6:48 PM

I am guilty of trying out new products! (Not sure if that's a good thing!) Last week I did purchase the Strobe Cream by MAC and I have to say that I really like this product. If you are looking for something that is going to give you a subtle glow well then this will be good for you!

I was having a problem with looking too dry with my powder and foundations. I am not a fan of the ashy look... I don't believe that this product is a primer, and I don't really consider it as a moisturizer either. I would like to think of it as a bronzer in a bottle!! But, if you do use a primer before applying your make-up make sure that you put the strobe cream on before. Please be carefully of applying too much.

I do have sensitive skin and I have yet to have any breakouts.



You can find Strobe at MAC counters in stores and online at maccosmetics.com






JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook