The Style Evolution of Solange

3:13 PM

My style icon of the moment would have to be Solange Knowles. I'm so impressed on how much she has evolved in her style over the past couple of years! Her use of prints and colors are amazing! She has definitely made me want to incorporate more prints into my wardrobe.

And let's not forgot about the hair! About a couple of years ago she managed to do the BIG CHOP, and let's just say that the natural look really suits her!

 



                                                  

 Solange is also in the process of releasing a new album. Can you say "EXCITED"?! I was also a fan of her previous project Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams with featured hits "I decide" and "T.O.N.Y". Oh, and don't think that this Ms. Knowles has been out the music game! She had picked up the hobby of dee-jaying!

Now check out her new video "Losing You" from her upcoming album True.
Enjoy!
 
 
 
JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook