Fashion New Year Resolutions

9:03 PM

I know I'm like 8 days late buuuut HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope everyone is off to a great start.  I'm not going to lie, I had a great 2012 but I can't wait to see what exciting things are going to happen in 2013! Be expecting a lot new things for the Blog! I have some great features, reviews, showcases, and contests in stored!

Now, I still have the common ones like losing about 15 pounds, work on time management, and to have more patience. But, I also have my fashion new year resolutions!

Quality vs. Quantity-I want to purchase more pieces that are going to last me quite some time. This might mean that the cost of them will be a bit more but at least I know I will be getting more bang for my buck! I don't know about you but I get frustrated when I see that there is a  hole in shirt! But then I think back and realized that I probably didn't pay that much for that shirt either... I'm not saying that I'm going to stop shopping at Ross or Marshall's but I will have a better eye for quality clothes and shoes.

The Fit- This year I want to make sure my clothes fit me properly. This means that I will have to actually try the clothes on before purchasing! No snugly or over sized jeans or pants. I have a hard time finding jeans and pants that fit because I have very curvy thighs and hips. But if I really want a pair of pants I will go about seeing if I can get them tailored.

Better Skin Care- This is not saying that I do not wash my face!  I just want to do a better job at it and find products that work for me.

To Take More Risks- I do want to take more risks with my clothes. I'm not saying Nicki Minaj or Gaga style but just going out the box a lil bit. Of course I want to do more with colors and prints. We will just have to see what I come up with! ;-)

I hope you enjoyed my fashion new year resolutions! Maybe you will make up your own?!

JL


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook