FYI The Weekender

7:04 PM

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mines have been a little busy, which is a good thing in my book. From picking out bridesmaids dresses for one of my besties, to having a big lunch with the fam, my weekend was nothing to complain about!
 
One other thing I got do this weekend was shop! There is a new resale shop that opened this past week and it is awesome with a capital A! It's called Clothes Mentor and they mostly sale name brand clothing. Even the other clothes that weren't name brand are still great quality clothing.
 
 
I found some great items! At least 3 out of the six items I bought still had the original tag on them! Ross and Marshall's better watch out, they got some competition on their hands!
 

Check out these never been worn Jessica Simpson heels! Because of the lighting and the flash on the camera, I wasn't able to capture the true color of the shoes. They are actually a neon pink. I've already picked the perfect outfit to wear with these shoes!
Price: $16.00
 
 
 I so fell in love with this Simply Vera by Vera Wang blazer when I seen it. The color is so eye catching and it goes great with my skin tone! Once it gets cold here in Texas again I will definitely posts pics of me in blazer!
Price: $14.00
 
 
 
This top here is the cutest! It might look a little weird on the hanger but I promise it is so cute on. Scatch cute, it's borderline sexy with the split at the back! I love the pattern and the colors! I'm not sure what bottoms I'm going to wear it with yet but whatever I wear it with it's going to be HOT!
Price: Original $68.00, paid $20.00
 

If you live in the East Texas area please be sure to check out the new store in Tyler! And remember it's a resale shop! So if you're cleaning out your closet and looking into making some extra cash, this is good place to go!

Good Day Everyone!
JL

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i'm glad to heard that share with the family is really important,and is good to know that you good relationship with yours, also is good to know that you are a smart buyers, taking advantage of this good deals on clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook