All About The Coat – Fall/Winter 2012

6:31 PM

Do you think you are fierce? All girls and me think they are fierce, darling! And when the temperature drops, you want to look hot.

 Greetings from the fashion capital, New York City. I am Jeremy Bailey, MBA degree’d Buying Manager, Publicist and overall Hustler! You may have seen me as the Official Tweeter for TOPMAN during London Fashion Week 2012. Or you might have even seen me at the airport, ready for takeoff. Wherever and however you seen me, I’m sure I presented myself like the main event.

 This article is not about me, but it’s about how to look and feel hot during a cold winter hunni. To be exact, this article is All About The Coat.

 When it comes to purchasing a coat I recommend:
  • Fitted
  • Long
  • Dark Colored
Keep in mind, when out and about your coat is visible to all. I mean even your haters can see your coat. And with that being said, your coat speaks volumes about you. I once heard, long and sweeping reads as dramatic, soft and belted looks ladylike while black and hooded is gothic. So which coat will you be rocking this season?

 
Bailey suggested stores to coat shop includes: Topshop, Zara and H&M.

 Follow Bailey on twitter: @baileytheitboy

Purchase that coat then tweet Bailey a picture. And in that order!

 

 ~Bailey

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook