Peplum Party!

6:40 PM

Peplum is one trend that is taking over! And I see why! This is one trend that works for all body types! For my more curvy ladies it will slim down the mid-section and show off those amazing curves! For my more narrow ladies this style will instant make you look like a coke bottle! LOL. Well, it will make it look like you finally got some hips!  




 Not only does it looks good as a shirt, a dress, or paired with a skirt but it also looks great as a coat or jacket! The structure of it as a jacket is so flattering and can be worn many ways!

 
Some of my favorite ways to wear peplum is to pair a peplum top with some colored skinnies or if I’m feeling like Jessica Rabbit I will pair it with a body-con skirt.


The queen of peplum is Ms. Kim K herself!
 

 

She definitely knows how to accentuate those curves doesn’t she?? 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Great selections from…
Forever21
Topshop
H&M
Zara.com


    JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook