Fur Me Up + OOTD

5:50 PM

Trust Me you don't have to call PETA on me!! Maybe call them on some of our celebrity friends...(Coughs.. Kanye ) I love our fury animals but the fur trend is HOT once again this season! The fur vest (faux fur particularly), is becoming a statement piece in the fall/winter wardrobe..



I'm going to be honest! Last year I thought that they were a little too much to add to an outfit, especially in the state of Texas, but I wanted to try the look out this time around. And I must say that I like it!I like the way that you can dress it up by wearing a dress and some heels and a chunky statement necklace, or you can dress it down with some cute jeans, flatboots and a beanie! ; )





Now, here is me in my little ol' faux fur vest! I was headed to go see Christmas lights with my BF but plans got cancelled... But I will probably wear it for Christmas shopping or on Christmas Day!



Will you be purchasing your faux fur vest this season!?


Here are some retailers!!

Macy's
Forever 21
Nordstrom
Urban Outfitters




  JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook