Not Fried, Not Dyed, But Laid to the Side!

6:53 PM

Hey everyone!! I hope you all are having a good week so far!!  I'm coming to you with a quick hair post! This weekend heading to do some lil shopping at the mall I did a  hairstyle that I thought was pretty simple and cute! It's not quite a Mohawk...I like to call it a "Half Hawk" lol.


Items Used
Flexi Rods- You can get these from most beauty supply stores.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture-Walgreens ( I use this before rolling my hair)
Brush
Bobbypins (about 3 to 5 pins)

NOTE: I did sleep with the flexi rods over night. For quick curls you can use a curling iron/wand.

Once I took out the rods I ran my fingers through my hair because I want to loosen up the curls. It's up to you if you want to actually brush the curls. Next, I use the brush to sweep the hair over to one side. Once I  liked the way that the hair is placed I start pinning so it can stay!

If you want to jazz it up a bit you can always do a braid or twist!












I was going through my pics in my phone and noticed that this side look is kind of becoming a signiture style for me! ; )

Good Day People!

JL







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook