What's under that Gown!?

5:39 PM

That graduation gown that is!! It is graduation time now!! Congratulations to all my graduates out there! This is a HUGE accomplishment whether you know it or not, especially to my college grads! Welcome to the real world! : )
 
During my graduation (a year and 4 months ago!), I had no idea what I was going to wear under my gown. The key is to be comfortable! If you have a big class and you know that you are going to be sitting down for a while, comfort is sort of a big deal.

Also, remember you will be the star that day and the cameras will be on! So make sure you wear something where you can look back and say “I looked really nice that day” not “Girl! What did I have on”! lol.
 
  
If you are not into dresses at the moment, you can always do a nice blouse and a mid-length skirt! With a blouse you can find longer sleeve options. It is December, and probably cold in many places. I don’t want you to freeze on your special day!!
SHOES! Be sure you can walk in them please! Nobody wants to hear about you falling across the stage to get your diploma! Lol. We know you want to be cute but make sure your shoes are fly and comfy!

I want to give a special shout out to two special people who will be crossing the stage this weekend!!
 
My Bestie Tymbree
                                                                                      
And the Best Roommate Ever Teressa!!
CONGRATS LADIES!!
 
Now let’s take a walk down memory lane! Here are a few of my graduation pictures!!
Photography by Stanley Arnold
 
 

 Stephen F. Austin State University
August 2011


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook