Meet Ms. T-Morgan!!

6:53 PM

Soooo... This is my first music artist feature! I'm excited because I think I chose the perfect person to do this feature on! I met Taylor about a year and a half ago and we became instant friends on Facebook lol. It wasn't until a week ago I was scrolling down my news feed and seen a video of one of her performances, and let's just say that I was impressed! But you get to see for yourself!

 Meet Taylor Morgan!!
From: Dallas, TX
Genre :  Jazz, R&B, Old School, Pop, Gospel and Neo-Soul

When did you know that singing is something that you wanted to pursue?
I been singing my whole life, sung in the choir at my church, did talents and other events. But the time when I really want to pursue my career in singing, is when I was in High School, from that point I knew the stage was my platform.

 Who/what are your inspirations?
My mom is my inspiration. Music is my inspiration.

Who are your supporters?

My family is always supporting me and my friends are always there to push me harder to reach my goal.

 Who/what keeps you moving forward in reaching your dream?
Me. Because no one else is going to sing for me, I have the voice; So I am the only one that keeps me moving forward.

What work/performances have you done so far?
 I have sung at churches, I sung at my school’s homecoming and plus I had the opportunity to sing at the House of Blues in Dallas where I opened up for Chrisette Michele.

 What can we expect in the future?
Well, I will be graduating soon from college and plus I will be on a mixtape. So far not to much, just pursuing what I love to do and live life to the fullest.

 I can tell that you have a great sense of style! What makes you a fashionista!?!
Oh me lol well to be honest I just get colors match them up and put them together and just make it work. I have my own style, no one can copy who I am, cause there is only one T.Morgan lol I love who I am and I like to try bold things that no one has ever done.

 
Favorite Quote(s)
"a bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song to sing" 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Can't wait to see what's next for Ms. Morgan. I have a feeling that we are going to be hearing more of you! You're already to a great start! Good luck and don't forget to keep us updated!!
Now check out Taylor Morgan performing at Sunset Sundays Open Mic Night
Enjoy!
 

Here is how to keep a look out on Taylor Morgan!
Facebook: Taylor Morgan
Twitter: @LyricalVirtue
Instagram: electricstyle

Tumblr: lyricalvirtue.tumblr.com

Youtube: TaylorMorgan12



JL
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook