OOTD: Classic Winters

5:53 PM


Hello Everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did! I can't believe we actually had a White Christmas! The pictures from this post were taken the day after Christmas. I just had to do an outfit of the day before the snow melted!


The outfit I'm wearing is very classy with the buttoned blouse and blazer but still fun with the studded boots. The boots were perfect for walking in that snow! And I love how the bib necklace adds extra detail to the shirt without being too much.

 

These pictures were taken with my awesome new camera that mom got me for Christmas!
Better quality don't you think!? Thanks Mom!! ; )  


Outfit Details
Blazer- BCBG
(High-Low) Blouse - Forever 21
Tights- Wetseal
Bib Necklace- Wetseal
Boots- Christmas Gift!
Bracelet- Gift 





Happy Holidays Everyone!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook