Leather Anyone??

4:48 PM

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great week! Guess what... It's almost spring! It's one of my favorite seasons because you can mix and match your winter and summer clothes together! lol. It's warm enough outside side to break out the sandals and dresses but still cool enough for a cute blazer or cardigan!

Now, I'm usually a fan of leather in the fall and winter but it looks like the trend it not ending this year! Living in Texas tho I'm not sure how long we are going to be able to hold on to that trend! Me personally, I don't think that I would do the leather pants because I am bottom heavy and I don't want to add more attention! lol. But I will certainly wear a leather jacket or a fitted skirt. I even think the t-shirts with the leather patches are nice.



Now here are some celebs showing how they rock their leather!







 






I believe that I'm going to leave the leather trend to the seasons fall and winter! What about you?! Will you continue to wear leather into spring?
 
 Sources:
Fashionbombdaily
GQ.com
zimbio.com
 
 
JL


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook