The New Yorker

9:17 PM

I haven't told you all yet but I have named March men's fashion month! I thought this would be a good idea and I know it will definitely broaden my audience! Along with showing our celebrity friends I will showcase some of our everyday show stopping men!

And who was better to start the month off than my friend Jeremy "BaileyTheItBoy" himself! Jeremy is no stranger to the blog! Check out his early post here! Well here he is now giving us some insight of his personal style!

How do you define your style?
I define my style, Conservative Trendy. And honestly, I am scared often to wear certain looks. I mean I can put on a skinny suit and look fresh, I can put on a t-shirt and still look fresh, I can put on a hoodie and look fresh, and so on and so forth.

 Who/ what are your style inspirations?
Kanye West is my style inspiration. I think Kanye brought a whole new style to the game, and he make me feel like it’s cool to be myself. I can wear my leather pants. I think he was like, “Yo, Bailey, it’s cool that you want to dress like this.”

 What are some of your favorite brands and stores to shop at?
My favorite store is TOPMAN. And when I am ready for a straight off the runway look, I spend my coins at ZARA. When it comes to brands, I am no label queen. If I like it, I get it!

 Are you into trends, if so which ones?
When you’re a trendsetter instead of following the trends, you really don’t give a f*ck about anything and just do what you feel.

 If you could style anyone, who would it be and why?
Is this a trick question? Kanye West, duh. I mean the job would be easy. The man knows what he likes to wear, all I would need to do is get the clothes to him. And, I would get to spend time with him.

 Favorite fashion quote or phrase.
Fashion is about good energy. It’s about feelings. That’s what I have to give the people, good energy and good feelings.

 

 


You have to love that Bailey hunny! Want more of him?! Well follow him on Twitter and Instagram @BAILEYTHEITBOY
















JL


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook