Spring Fashion Showcase Houston

8:33 PM

     This past weekend I was in Houston for the Spring Fashion Showcase by BPW Enterprises. It went pretty well! It is always a pleasure getting out meeting new people and seeing what new talent is out there. I must say, I seen a lot more of  a variety in this fashion show. I seen designs that I could wear everyday and some that I can wear for special occasions. It amazes me at the imagination that some designers have! Just think, it all starts with a thought, next it goes on paper, then you act on it, then after some time it comes to life! lol. But good job to all the designers, the models, and everyone who played a part in the show!

This time was a little bit better as for as preparation for me! Though, I did not get a press badge AGAIN! I had a good seat in VIP and my sister/PR camera got the job done! Well, somewhat... I promise I'm going to do better! Anyway, here are a few looks from the show. Enjoy!


 
I mentioned last post that Malaysia Pargo from Basketball Wives LA was going to be the host for the show. This lady here could not be still long enough for anyone to take a picture of her. I have more pics of her behind more than anything! Now, she did give me motivation to get in the gym this week!
 

Now this pic is from the "ever oh so helpful" Google. This what she looked like up close that night.







 











 



 

 

 

 





This girl here was werking it!! She was awesome and had great crowd participation! She was so good that they brought her out twice!





 I was sharing my VIP booth with boxer Reggie Johnson.

 
Here is one of the directors of the fashion show! Her name is Ashley and this girl is going to be a big name in the fashion industry in the future! I've also attended a couple of her previous fashion shows back at school and she is good at what she do!  #SFAAlumni!

 Have an Instagram?? Well be sure to follow the designers from the fashion show!

@chasitysereal
@barbiebeauty
@bowtie_man
@rod_lebaron
@picture_datweezy
@nawkout_pro


On to the next show!
JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook