The Business Man

10:09 PM

Hey ya'll!! I'm so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!! I hope you all had a good week! For this week's feature I give you wardrobe stylist Joseph "Jay" Harris from Dallas, Texas. Joseph was a referral, and when I was given his facebook page I automatically said "I need to feature him!" lol. I like how he creates stylish looks for the office. Every woman can appreciate a man in a good suit, right!?! Now let's take a closer look at Mr. Harris...


How do you define your style?
One word: Avant-garde.  I really attempt to express my style with great pieces that most may say are too contrasting but I have found comfort in mixing different styles, textures and patterns.

 Who/ what are your style inspirations?
Honestly I don’t really draw much inspiration outside of what I have within but if I had to answer I suppose I will say traditional and classic menswear.  The “Suit” is the thing to ever happen to men’s clothing.

 What are some of your favorite brands and stores to shop at?
Bachrach, Nordstrom’s, Banana Republic, Q Clothier, Neiman Marcus, and Ted Baker.  My style differs for each occasion.

 Are you into trends, if so which ones?
I am not much of a trendy guy, I follow the business motto usually.  My casual dress is preppy, I wouldn’t say trendy for me considering the fact that I have been dressing that way since I entered private school almost 20 years ago.


If you could style anyone, who would it be and why?
If I could style anyone it would be Michael Jordan.  The reason why is cause most people think he dresses nicely, but as a stylist you see flaws in every man’s dress game.  Although, I know he wears his clothing just the way he likes.  I would attempt to introduce to him something a little different.  The reasoning is because if men see him wearing it, they will spend their last dollar to get it. So it’s kinda a marketing thing also. Lol.

 What pieces (clothes, shoes, accessories, etc) are a must have for you?
For every man there are a group of essentials that are necessary not matter your professional field:
Every man needs that staple suit. Since we are in modern times, I would say go with charcoal grey, it provides so much versatility.  (Black isn’t need as much anymore)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Favorite fashion quote or phrase.
A man doesn’t just get dressed, he sets his image with his style…….what’s in your wardrobe?”


He is well put together isn't he?!? Want more of Mr. Harris debonair styles? Follow him on...

Facebook: Jay's Styles

Email: joseph26harris@yahoo.com


JL




                   




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook